JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Revolution is Coming!!!!!

The Beachbody Revolution that is.

Will YOU be ready?



On December 19, a very special infomercial will hit the airwaves promoting the COACHING OPPORTUNITY with Beachbody.

Before I explain that, let me tell you why I became a coach.

I became a coach a year ago because I wanted to help people. Helping people is in my nature...after all, I'm a RN. Helping people get fit & healthy motivated me to get fit & healthy. It was a perfect combination. I did not care about the business side of things. Not interested.

Over time, I began to realize that not only could I do what I love, but I could receive a sizable weekly paycheck for it. WHAT!?!!?!? This was too good to be true! I had to pinch myself! You mean, I can actually get in shape, stay at home with my son, help others do the same, AND get paid for it?!?!?!?! It's not a joke or a gimmick!!!!

This same opportunity will now be presented to the public! This company, that is on the Fortune 500, is expected to EXPLODE in 2009! Now is the time to get involved...before the explosion!

Here's the jest of it: there is a $39.95 start up fee. After the first month, there is a $14.95/month fee for your "back office" and website upkeep. Here is the best part...if, for any reason, you decide that coaching is not for you, you simply call Beachbody and cancel! There is NO RISK!

As a coach, you receive a 25% discount on ALL products. This includes the programs that have made Beachbody famous, such as P90X, Turbo Jam, and Hip Hop Abs. ChaLEAN Extreme will be released next month and is one of the most highly anticipated programs in Beachbody history!!!!!!

So, let's say that your interest is peaked, but you have questions...you have concerns...you need to know more before you commit. I understand. My analytical brain works the exact same way. I have addressed coaching more in depth, including common concerns HERE.

Join the REVOLUTION! Let's reverse this trend of obesity in America!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: