JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Unhealthy City

Did you hear the news today? Huntington, W Va is our nation's unhealthiest city. According to the mayor, who is obese, it is because the residents are more focused on the economic challenges in the city than their health. The hospitals routinely admit people in their 30's suffering from heart attacks.

PEOPLE, WAKE UP!

Our nation is in a crisis of obesity! What is happening in Huntington can easily happen anywhere in America. It scares me that we, as a society, are allowing our children to learn these unhealthy behaviors. Our children don't exercise and eat fat-ladened foods...and we wonder why obesity has trickled down to them? I just don't get it.

People are convinced that it's expensive to eat healthy and stay in shape. It's NOT! I can prove it to you. I don't have a gym membership. I exercise at home without fancy equipment. I don't make a boat load of money. I choose healthy foods for my family instead of fast food. I watch the sales in the grocery store. I'm frugal. There are options.

I don't want to have to take care of a 30-year old heart attack victim the next time that I'm working at a hospital.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: