JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Posting schedule


I work best on a schedule. Ask my friends...either they love it or it drives them crazy (you know who you are!) So, I'm going to see how it works with my lovely blog. This week does not count because it's gonna be nuts anyways.

So, starting Dec 1st:
Monday-Let's start the week with a healthy recipe.
Tuesday-Let's put my knowledge of health and nutrition to work. I'll be educating on different topics.
Wednesday-Humor day...need something on Hump Day to get through the week.
Thursday-How about I tell you my personal thoughts here...who knows what I may say.
Friday-I'll review a relevant health and fitness article.
Saturday & Sunday- PEOPLE, get off the computer and be with your family!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP talking about me on your blog! :P :D

Rochelle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!