JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Perfect timing


Wow...can't believe that we are almost at the end of another year. So much has happened this past year for me. I turned 40 AND did so in the best shape of life. I also endured the most stressful year of my life as my younger brother underwent brain surgery and had subsequent complications. During this time, my needs went on the back burner. I lived on McDonald's cheeseburgers. I gained back 10 lbs as a result.

Then, I read a book that changed my life: The Success Principles. I saw, for the first time, that I chose my response to a stinky situation...thus the weight gain. I could have responded differently. I didn't. I began, at that moment, to take 100% responsibility for my life, to stop blaming others, to stop blaming the situation.

I decided to STOP putting myself last. Period. I found that "fire in the belly" that I had lost. I began to workout for ME...not for the people I help.

Now, I feel strong...the weight is coming back off...I'm not giving up. AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!!! Regardless of what is happening in your life right now, YOU MATTER! If you gain back weight, SO WHAT? Do something about it! Take charge! Take responsibility!

So, let's bring this full circle: Timing...taking control back of my life is the perfect time to give my website and blog a much needed face lift. So welcome! Glad to have you!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: