JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kids Say the Darnest Things

Isn't it funny how our kids can see something in us that can change everything?

As I've written many times, I had a very stressful past 5 months and gained some weight back as a result. Now, I KNEW that I had gained some weight back, but I liked being an ostrich. It was easier, and I didn't have to deal with the situation or think about myself.

A month ago, as I sat on the couch watching TV, my 7-year old walked in the door with a pack of almond M&Ms. He offered me some, which I declined because I actually don't like them with nuts. The next words out of his mouth changed everything for me!!!! Without skipping a beat and without any insinuation or ill-intent, he said to me "Oh, I should have got plain M&Ms for you because you ARE turning into blubber mommy again."

WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?! ARE YOU FLIPPIN KIDDING ME?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

That was all I needed to hear to pop my head out of the sand and see EXACTLY what was going on. I credit my son with bringing me back to reality, and I've told him so. He is very proud of being my catalyst.

Out of the mouth of babes!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: