JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

99% is a b!tch, 100% is a breeze


Today is a good day! I am completing my 4-week rotation of Turbo Jam. I've worked out 6 days/week for 4 weeks, taken my vitamins daily, had at least 8 glasses of water, and eaten well. GO ME! This is a major accomplishment after shaking the sand from my hair a month ago.

I'm taking a rest week now and not weighing or measuring until Thanksgiving morning. I can already tell that I have slimmed down. My pants are baggy in the arse. I feel AWESOME!

I'm going to do a 4-week rotation of Slim Series next. Basically I'm trying to bide my time as I wait for ChaLEAN Extreme to be released. Can't happen soon enough!!!!! Bring on the weights!

I am here to tell ALL OF YOU...if I can do this, so can you! I grew up with such an unhealthy view of food, emotional eating, weight, etc. I still battle it because it is ingrained in me. It's ok. I've come to realize that I am a strong woman who can overcome anything. I am capable of doing what I set my mind to.

As Jack Canfield says in one of my favorite books, The Success Principles, 99% is a b!tch, 100% is a breeze!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: