JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Shameless Plug



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! It is a new beginning for many people. More people make resolutions this time of year than ANY OTHER TIME!!!

Can you guess what that resolution is???? Come on...I give you one guess.

WEIGHT LOSS!

So, here comes my shameless plug. I can HELP you!!!!! I can help you for FREE!!! No joke. I coach people for free. I do it online via email and message boards, so I literally coach people all over the USA and in other countries. You don't have to use any specific products, but I am very partial to Beachbody products because they ROCK! I can help guide you with your food choices, your workout choices, etc. I am someone for you to be accountable to.

Do you want to change your life? Now is the time to do it! Go to my website and see what I can offer. Click on Coach Ro and read my story. I am JUST LIKE YOU! Then click About Beachbody and click Free Membership. You will fill out a short form and, like magic, I'm your coach!

Let's make positive changes in 2009 together...for ourselves, our health, our families!

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may take you up on that. Didn't realize Beachbody had a network marketing type component. Saw something to that effect today.

Rochelle said...

Yes, ma'am! In fact...it's about to EXPLODE! I will be posting about it tomorrow am, so keep an eye out for it!

Rochelle