JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Coaching Journey Can Be YOURS!


When my husband's unit was first deployed to Afghanistan in 2004, I was working 50-60 hours a week as a nurse manager and our then 3-year old was in daycare. It was a difficult time. When my hubby came home for a week of R&R, he came home to a stressed out wife and angry little boy. Because I was living it day-to-day, I didn't see it. I made the decision that week to quit my job and become a stay-at-home mom. Although we took a MAJOR pay cut, I don't regret the decision in the least.

Over the last few years, I've worked occasionally as a nurse, but I have primarily been a SAHM and homeschooled my son. We have learned to live very basic. Again, no regrets.

In 2007, I discovered Beachbody workout programs on an infomerical and made a spontaneous decision to order Slim in 6. That decision has changed my life in so many ways. At the time, I had NO CLUE about the online fitness community or the business opportunity. Once I did find out the possibilities, I jumped at the chance.

I have now been an online fitness coach for a full year, but I have only really "worked" the business since March. In that time, I have watched my income increase into something meaningful...all while remaining at home with my son. It has been a Godsend because we have incurred thousands of dollars of debt due to my brother's medical issues.

It is hard to put into words the incredible opportunity that coaching provides. I try to explain to people that we are TRULY on the ground floor and that 2009 is THE pivotal year. When the Beachbody Revolution infomerical hits the airwaves, this opportunity will break wide open!!! People, I'm serious, DON'T miss out on this!!!!

NOW is the time to become a coach. When you become an Emerald coach (meaning that you have personally sponsored 2 coaches,) you are eligible to receive weekly cycle bonuses AND customers directly from the company. When you are under a Diamond coach (such as myself,) your weekly bonuses actually can increase dramatically because the Diamond coaches will be receiving the coaches coming into the company via the infomerical.

I know...I know...clear as mud.

With some hard work and elbow grease, I went from making less than $20/week to $1250/month in a year's time! People, that is a mortgage or credit card payment!!!!! A coach who is 3 coaches above me (my coach's coach's coach) made over $370,000 in a year!!!!!!!

I know that this sounds too good to be true, and some days, it feels like it. I'll be happy to make time to personally talk with you about it. Shoot me an email, and we can arrange a time.

***At this time, the coaching opportunity is open to US residents only.


Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds so exciting! I will be emailing you shortly for more details. Thanks so much!

Kim