JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stress Relievers Part 1


  1. Pray
  2. Go to bed on time
  3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed
  4. Say NO to projects that won't fit into your time schedule or that will compromise your mental health
  5. Delegate tasks to capable others
  6. Simplify and unclutter your life
  7. Less is more
  8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places
  9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time. Don't lump the hard things all together.
  10. Take one day at a time
  11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you to do and let go of the anxiety. If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
  12. Live within your budget and don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases
  13. Have backups...extra car key in your wallet, extra house key buried in the garden, etc
  14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut.) This simple piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble
  15. Do something for the kid in you everyday
  16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line
  17. Get enough exercise
  18. Eat right
Author Unknown

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tips! So what do you do everyday to please the kids in you? :-)

BTW...I added your button to my blog button page to share you with others!

Rochelle said...

Hi Farrah! Thanks for grabbing my button. I homeschool my son, so the easiest way that I get to be a kid is to play with him. Just get on the floor and play.

I also love to indulge in treats. The other day we both had a soft-serve ice cream. It always reminds me of my childhood.