JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beachbody Changed My Life



Beachbody has asked the coaches to email a paragraph to them on how Beachbody has changed our lives. Here is my response:

"Coaching has not only been a blessing for me, but it has blessed my family. My younger brother had to undergo brain surgery in June last year for a brain tumor. He suffered an operative brainstem stroke and had to relearn how to do basic things again like walk & eat. His insurance did not cover inpatient rehab, which he needed. My husband and I decided to private pay for the services. I am using my Beachbody profits solely to pay off those medical bills. I've been able to pay off several thousand dollars so far and know that I'll have it paid in full by the end of 2009. I'm forever grateful for my Beachbody business. My brother can now walk and is considering becoming a coach himself!"

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: