JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Year in Review


Today is supposed to be "nutritional education" day, but hey, this is my blog, and I can change my mind. Ha! So, I am.

I want to reflect over this past year...put things into perspective...see where I have been and where I am headed.

Wow...what a year it has been.

  • This was the year that I turned 40 and did so in the best shape of my life.
  • This is the year that my brother had the first of two brain surgeries, and I had the privilege of watching him show more strength than I've ever seen a person have.
  • This is the year that I became closer to my brother than I ever have been.
  • This is the year that I saw my mom with a strength that I didn't know she had.
  • This is the year that I made enough money via my online home business to help me pay for my brother's medical bills.
  • This is the year that Beachbody proved to be such a blessing...I'm still amazed.
  • This is the year that ties had to be cut...baggage let go...painful as it was...turned out to be a blessing also.
  • This is the year that my son turned 7.
  • This is the year of my 17th wedding anniversary.
  • This is the year that I made connections for life.
  • This is the year that my husband's business took a turn for the worst due to the economy, and my husband went active duty so that I could stay home.
  • This is the year that I gained back weight due to the stress of my brother's situation.
So, what will 2009 bring? I only know, at this point, that it definitely brings my brother's second surgery and my husband's deployment. I also know that it brings me getting back into shape...won't be as hard as the first time. I will also experience major growth in my coaching business (still have thousands of dollars of my brother's medical bills to pay.)

I am a very strong woman, probably stronger than most folks. I have good coping skills (usually) and terrific insight into situations. I possess an intuition to see the big picture. I have the ability to see things for what they are and make decisions that I can own up to and stand behind. I have no regrets.

I will go into 2009 strong and brave. I will emerge at the end of 2009 an even stronger person!!!!

God Bless!

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: