JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pearl in an Oyster


I'm having a rough night.

Many of you know that my brother is facing another brain surgery in June...possibly sooner. It is stressful enough to think about going through that again. It has literally taken me the past 6 months to start to feel semi-normal from the first surgery in June of this year.

I found out this past weekend that my husband, who is in the National Guard, is being deployed next summer to somewhere overseas. We don't know where yet. He came home with the initial schedule today. We thought he was starting the deployment in July. The schedule, however, starts the mobilization in June. Oh my goodness!!!!!! How am I supposed to be with my brother during this surgery AND have my husband deploying at the same time...all while maintaining a sense of normalcy for my child?!?!?!?!?

Needless to say...I lost it this evening. Perhaps I simply needed to. I don't have the answers...and I am used to having them. This is one of those situations where I have no choice but to give it all to God. I can't do this on my own. I feel very much like that an oyster with a huge piece of sand in it. I know that God will take these situations and make pearls from them, but at this very moment, I don't see how.

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Hope said...

better than sand in your crotch! ;)

Rochelle said...

Stop making me smile! :D