JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Wallowing like a pig

The past few days have been a bit dark for me, but I woke up today with a different outlook. Yesterday, I had a friend tell me that it is ok to take some time to "wallow in the mud," to go ahead and feel the yuckiness of the situations.

So, I did. I wallowed in the cool, dark mud for a while. Then, out of the blue, I had some closure on a situation that had been weighing on me. On top of that, I spoke with my brother about everything going on.

HE
had to console ME! HE had to tell ME not to worry...that everything would work out.

Yea, huge wake up call with that one.

I woke up this am and decided that it was time for me to put on my big girl panties and deal with the situations head on. Wallowing isn't going to change anything, other than make me feel sorry for myself. I'll take it as it comes. Deal with whatever as I have to. Allow myself to feel the feelings. Become STRONG.

Will I have another pity party at some point? I'd be lying if I said no, but isn't mud supposed to be good for your skin? Ha...at least I'll have a great complexion as a result! sengihnampakgigi

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: