JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brian's Brain Update

Brian is feeling awful. Pressure in the head is driving him crazy. He wants to believe that it's from something other than the tumor, but nothing else is showing up wrong. The neurosurgeon believes it's from the residual tumor.

Mom has put a call into him at Tampa to discuss everything. I'm really hoping that a surgery date is set. I don't see how this can go on until June. My stomach is in knots. I feel like I'm in a dark place right now, waiting to emerge with the necessary strength that I will need to get through this and to support my family at the same time.

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ro, I'm so sorry that all this is happening at once. I'm subscribing to your feed and I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers!!!

Laura Kelly-Pifer said...

Ro-

I'm here if you need anything!!!

Anonymous said...

hello...i vote your blog on bloggers choice awards 2009 for best health blog.
it will be honour if you would vote for my blog too for foreign language category...success for you!

Gilang
Gigisehatbadansehat.blogspot.com