JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our Mickey D Experiment

My 8-year old, like many kids, LOVES McDonald's Happy Meals. As a mom, I don't but I do allow him to indulge from time to time.

After I got wind of an experiment to prove the amount of preservatives in a Happy Meal, I knew that my son would love to do it. Basically, you get a Happy Meal, open it up, and leave it. Then watch...and watch...and watch...for a period of months. Word has it that the hamburger and fries will look virtually the same. Now what kid wouldn't want to watch potentially rotting meat!

Here is our before picture. We will take a picture every month to document it.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: