JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shakeology webinar TONIGHT

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I RAVE about a drink called Shakeology. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it for so many different reasons.

Well, tonight, I am holding a free online webinar to explain to you what Shakeology is, what is in it, and how it corresponds to our much-needed nutrition. As a RN and nutritional consultant, I'll be coming from more of a medical/nutrition standpoint.

Please join me at 7:00pm EST for a NO PRESSURE presentation. If you have never been on a webinar before, it is a very relaxed environment. You are not put on the spot. In fact, you are muted and no one can see you. You simply listen, watch, and learn.

There are limited spaces so be sure that you register to save your seat!

Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/372216298
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: