JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Breaking Down Barriers

Today starts an intense 20-day challenge to eat super duper clean. For some reason, it freaks me out. Weird, I know. It's just if you tell me that I CAN'T have something...man, I want it.

The decision to be a part of this made me think about barriers that can prevent you (me) from doing what you want. All kinds of barriers in your life, not just health and fitness related.

Are you willing to take a good look at your life and be completely, utterly honest? Are you willing to sift through everything and remove the things, beliefs, people in your life that hinder you?

I recently did this...and in truth, it can be painful. I had to close some doors to move forward and continue to grow in a positive direction. I challenge you to take the same inventory. The long-term results can be extraordinary!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: