JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Kvetch this


I am FINALLY back ONLINE! I feel like a prisoner without it. Scary, huh? Well, so I've missed a few days of posting and am thinking what I write about. I've decided that I just want to end this week with a BANG and kvetch...because I can. :P

Hubby has been gone for 5 weeks now, and I swear, if it would go wrong, it has. Let's see...what have I dealt with? Hmmmmm...

1. Internet out TWICE. Blah.
2. Carpenter ants
3. Recall of my new car
4. Backed into a tree (don't ask on that one)
5. Injured dog
6. Really BAD pms
7.
8.
9.

7, 8, and 9 are just because I KNOW I'm missing stuff. ;-)

Hubby is gone one more week and then is home for 6-8 weeks before the long period apart begins. We will be cherishing these next few months together.

Anyways, next week is a new week. I'll be back to posting health and fitness thoughts, articles, and recipes.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: