JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My hubby

I'm very excited to say that my hubby, Keith, is also a coach!!! He will have a blog shortly for "the guys," and we are currently working on a GoFitCoach website!!!

Until then, I thought that I would introduce him. I've been married to this wonderful man for 17 years! He is 44 years old, a former Marine and is currently in the National Guard. He has always been active and in very good shape. His Guard unit was activated for a tour in Afghanistan in '05, and Keith was injured during the training before deployment. As a result, he had to have spinal surgery just this past November.

He is currently in the process of getting back into shape following 2 years of hardship and LOVES motivating other guys. Be prepared to hear a lot more from this man!

Stumble Upon Toolbar