JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My BeachBody Story...

All of my life I have had a love/hate relationship with the same 20 lbs. I have lost and gained these twenty pounds more times than I can count. I have worked out in a gym, been to Weight Watchers, been on fad diets, and tried other programs at home. All were successful...but all were—surprise, surprise—also very short-lived.

Over the course of the past year, 25 extra pounds had “inexplicably” crept on. I chalked up the extra pounds to age and genetics; at age 39, I told myself that I was destined to look like this. After all, why would I be different than every single woman in my family, who started a size 6-8 in her youth, but by mid-life, ballooned to 200+ pounds. Of course, the fact that I would eat whatever and whenever I wanted, never crossed my mind! Happy, sad, stressed, angry...all these emotions were excuses for me to eat.

Then one August morning, I woke up very early and looked at myself. I couldn’t believe that I had allowed myself to get like this! I was disgusted with myself. I turned on the TV...something I never do that early in the am...and found a “Slim in 6” infomercial. I had never heard of the program, nor do I ever actually ORDER from infomercials! However, after watching 10 min, I decided, “Hey, I need to do something! I might as well try this. What is 6 weeks?” I ordered the program then and there.

That decision changed the course of my life.

My Transformation Story:

My Slim in 6 journey was not an easy one. My unhealthy relationship with food had to be dealt with. The first 2 weeks were difficult as I attempted to figure out HOW to eat, WHAT to eat, and WHEN to eat. I would attempt to eat low calories, only to find myself binging in the afternoon. With the help of my coach and the BeachBody custom meal planner, I learned how to eat the correct portions. I’ve now learned to listen to my body and put healthy food into it. At the end of my Si6 journey, I had lost 10lbs and 16 in! I felt victorious!

One week after finishing Si6, my brother was diagnosed with a brain tumor and my husband was told that he needed spinal surgery. My life that I had just got under control suddenly was turned upside down! I was overwhelmed! I immediately found myself wanting to turn to my old friends: McDonalds, Burger King, and Pizza Hut. They had always comforted me in the past. This time, however, was different! I had new resources to turn to. I can honestly say that my coach and threadmates got me through a very difficult few months. I have come out stronger as a result. Once again, I am victorious!

My next step was Slim Series. I love this program! It really boosted my metabolism and helped me lose an additional 6 lbs and 8 in. Muscles are showing! I have also done P90X, Turbo Jam and "played" with Hip Hop Abs. I have now added in Ten Minute Trainer and Slim Series Express. I have gone from wearing a tight size 12 to wearing a size 6! For the first time in 15 years, I am wearing a bikini!!! I was a top 20 finalist for the newest Slim in 6 infomercial!!!

As A COACH, I have had 2 of the most popular threads on the Slim in 6 forums! My newbie thread has had 100,000 hits in the first 3 months!!!! I love to help others achieve their goals. I get such a sense of satisfaction from it! Now, not only am I coaching folks, but I am mentoring new coaches to the same level of success that I have had. I want to EMPOWER people!

I'm here, ready and willing to help you get the same amazing results that I did! Here's to a FIT and HEALTHY 2008!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: