JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Behind GoFitCoach: How it started

When I first started working out in August with BeachBody products, I had NO IDEA where it was going to lead. I just wanted to lose weight. However, I'm a firm believer that God has a plan.

As I progressed in my own fitness level, I made the decision to help others achieve their goals, so I became a coach. I began at first to coach a few people but that soon grew into over 100 folks! Thus GoFitCoach was born!!! AND I NEEDED HELP!

I sought out a few of MY coachees to work side-by-side with me as coaches. I have been very blessed with the people that God has placed in my life. As I have mentored them, I have truly watched them BLOSSOM!!!!

When you go to my newbie coaching thread or The Cafe in the Slim in 6 forum, you will see that they are called Ro's Angels. This is because 3 other lovely ladies (Coaches Hope, Tammy, and Michele) help me coach and guide a boat-load of people. We have another excellent coach, Jen, who has a mommy thread in the Slim in 6 forum called Slimmin' at Home Moms. Our newest coach, Tiffany is in the Turbo Jam forum with a thread called The Turbo Summer Challenge is Under Way!

Some of our coaches are now beginning to think about mentoring other coaches as well!!! It is very exciting to see this unfold. We want to impact as many people as possible to encourage them to live a healthy lifestyle. BeachBody gives us the proven tools to do that. We are encouraging people to look BEYOND the threads to impact people. Perhaps starting a fitness ministry in church, or talking with all your friends, or looking at those who come in contact with your place employment. The possibilities are endless!!!

In the midst of the evolution of GoFitCaoch, I also made the decision to become certified as a Nutrition/Wellness Consultant. It is a perfect marriage with my nursing degree and love of fitness! I'm currently completing the certification, and I plan to use this certification to do in-depth nutritional consultations for people. I will post when this service becomes available.

Stumble Upon Toolbar