JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Choose Your Coach Wisely

When you are choosing your personal fitness coach, do your homework!!! Due to my medical experience, I am BIG into advocating that folks make well-informed decisions!

Two important questions to ask:

  • What are the coach's credentials?
  • Does the coach have a strong working knowledge of health and nutrition?
You will be looking to this person for advice and guidance. Would you go to just anyone for financial advice? Or how about trusting just any auto mechanic? Of course not! Well, why would you go to just anyone for coaching?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Coach Jen said...

Rochelle,
I totally agree with you!! Finding someone who is a good fit for you and your needs is so important!!

I absolutely adore being a part of your team, and knowing you are there to guide me on my journey of learning and understanding. Having you in my corner makes me a better coach everyday.

I would recommend anyone who is looking for a coach to join Rochelle's team. She is an amazing, smart, honest and fair women!

You're the best!

Natalie said...

Help! I'm so glad I found your coaching blog. I've been reading your cafe forum tonight only as a guest because I can't get logged on and officially post there. Beach Body said they would send me a link to confirm my login, but it doesn't come through--even when I ask it to resend. I checked my spam--not there either. Darn! I really like what I see there, but can't join in. How do I choose you as a coach? I'm starting Slim in 6 on Monday and I'm totally psyched!

Rochelle said...

Hi Natalie!!!! So...tomorrow's the big day!!!! Excellent!!!

It's easy to have me coach you. Go to the links section of this blog and click on "Click here to have Ro coach you." You will fill out a short form and voila, I'll be your coach! It's free to do.

If you get a message that they already have your email address registered, shoot me an email at rochelle@gofitcoach.com and I'll tell you how to switch to me.

Also join the yahoo group if you haven't yet. It's a great way to stay in touch outside the threads.

Looking forward to working with you!