JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Journey Begins...

Today is a bittersweet day. My hubby begins his 12 month deployment. He won't be overseas for a few months, however, and WILL be able to come home in the next month or so (we hope) for a few weeks.

Anyways, you may have noticed that I've changed the theme of my blog. I will be keeping a patriotic theme until my husband is home safe and the deployment is behind us. I'm incredibly proud of him, and he's doing something he loves and believes in.

I'm trying VERY hard to find inner strength and be strong but don't be surprised if you occasionally find whiney posts here.

Thank you to ALL the military men and women AND their families for the sacrifices made to keep us all safe.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Sara said...

Here's hoping that 2010 will find many things to keep you busy and that it will go by quickly!

:)

CrazyDogMama said...

I just got the Beachbody kit! I need all the help I can get -

My prayers go out to your hubby. And a big THANK YOU to him!

Rochelle said...

Thanks, ladies!

Cheryl, what kit did you just get?