JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Steps Add Up

To all parents of children with ADHD and/or Sensory Integration Disorder,

HANG IN THERE!!!!!

It really is true that the baby steps add up. When living it daily, it is sometimes hard to see the positive progression.

Our son has been receiving occupational therapy twice a week for the past 6 months. To additionally help with his coordination and ability to focus, he is in karate and swimming.

Well, he hasn't had swimming for the past 2 months because of the weather. This past Saturday was his first time back in the pool.

I was astounded!

Right out of the gate, he was suddenly able to coordinate his arms strokes and breathing! He couldn't do that 2 months ago!!!!!! I am sooooo proud of him!!!!

So, stay strong, parents, and know that whatever therapy you are having your child receive WILL pay off over time.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Sara said...

Been swamped at work, so just got a chance to catch up on the blogs I read.

Great news! I think we're seeing improvement from following Feingold, too. I can definitely tell when we stray.

We're going for a parent-teacher conference this afternoon and I know that even though our son can be a little crazy at times, the teacher likes him. I'm interested to see what else she has to say.

Anyway, great news! :)