JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Half-hearted

Have you ever woke up one morning, intending to workout, but just not feeling like it?

That is EXACTLY how I feel today...right now. I'm in my last 2 weeks of my program, ChaLEAN Extreme, and my rest day is already calling my name. Being in the throws of PMS doesn't help either.

So what do I do? Do I stay here, lying in the bed, drinking my coffee? Or do I get my booty up and push play?

Hmmmm...decisions, decisions.

Here is how my mind works: I could stay here...actually, very easily go back to sleep. I could tell myself that I'll work out later...reverse psychology at it's finest...knowing that I really won't get the chance. OR I can get off my rear, get changed, and do something good for myself. Even if my workout is half-hearted, it is better than NO WORKOUT AT ALL!!!!!!!!

Reality...I don't feel like BRINGING IT every day. How can anyone feel like that EVERY day? If they say that they do, they are lying.

Ok...decision made. I'm going to Push Play!!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: