JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Get Rid of the Baggage



I had the best epiphany yesterday!

It is so very important to examine your life and get rid of any baggage...anything that is bringing you down...that is attached to negative energy. This can take the form of many different things.

It may be a past experience that still affects you.

It may be a "friendship" that has become an "energy" blackhole.

It may be a fear.

It can be ANYTHING!

Yesterday morning, I sat down with a whole host of "things" going on in my life and examined them. I made very conscious decisions as I weeded through them. I simplified my life yesterday, and it feels wonderful...sometimes cleaning up a list is the only thing needed.

When baggage weighs me down specifically, I have found that I turn to food for comfort. By getting rid of the baggage, I feel lighter in my spirit, in my mind...this will translate to my body. It is so important that I take care of myself.

I feel GREAT, TERRIFIC, ALIVE, LIGHT!!!!!

Baggage be gone!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Coach Jen said...

Baggage be gone is right! After our "team talk" the other day...I am re-evaluating areas of my life where I feel I am being brought down.

Having you as a business "partner" and as a friend is not a coincidence...

I am thankful for that.