JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Business Opportunity

I get emails all the time from people who are interested in the coaching aspect of Beachbody. Last night, I attended a "webinar" for the first time. It was led by the CEO of Beachbody, and I sat comfortably in my home, watching on my computer and listening on my phone. You gotta LOVE today's technology!

Anyways, Carl did a FABULOUS presentation on WHY coaches are needed and WHAT that can mean for you! The webinar is free. No one even knows that you are there and listening. Carl hosts webinars almost every Tuesday. If you are interested in watching/listening, please email me and I'll give you the information. The access code changes, so I can't post it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: