JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

THE Shakeology cleanse

Here it is...THE cleanse:

Pre-breakfast: a cup of green tea
Breakfast: Shakeology with water/ice only. "May" add 1/2 fruit if needed.
Snack: piece of fruit
Lunch: Shakeology with water/ice only. Follow with a cup of green tea.
Snack: Shakeology with water/ice only.
Dinner: salad greens with 3 servings of veggies, 2 Tbsp salad drsg, 4oz. white meat

Drink 2-4 liters of water per day.

You can do the cleanse for 3 DAYS maximum. It's safe to do monthly if desired.

I'm recording my daily results on YouTube...channel GoFitCoach. Do bear with me...I'm a novice to the video world.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: