JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Open Letter to My Husband

Keith,

Wow...we've been together for almost 21 years, married for 19. It's hard to believe. We have been through so much together over the course of our lives. We've shared extreme happiness, extreme pain, and everything else in between. I've been so blessed to have you by my side through it all.

As we get ready to start our next experience together, I want you to know how incredibly PROUD I am of you...of your sacrifice, your heart, your commitment, and your passion.

Don't worry about us at home. We'll be ok. Yea, we may have our moments...I'd be lying if I said otherwise, but we'll be ok. We WILL get through this and support you every step of the way.

We will be waiting with open arms for you to return to us.

Be safe. Stand PROUD. Know that we love you more than anything...ANYTHING.

I love you.

Your wife,
Rochelle

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: