JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Year in Review

Top 10 (no particular order) LIFE-CHANGING events for us in 2009:

1. Brother had his last brain surgery and finished radiation! AMEN!
2. Beachbody business more than doubled!
3. Bought my first new car in 10 years.
4. Met my Australian nephew and kind-of, sort-of sister-in-law for the first time.
5. Son diagnosed with ADHD and SPD.
6. Realized, without a shadow of a doubt, that we ARE supposed to homeschool.
7. Found out that that hubby will be deployed overseas.
8. Added a flying squirrel to our zoo (trust me, it HAS been life-changing.)
9. Made decision to become Turbo Kick certified.
10. Fell more in love with my family.

I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store!!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: