JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Toughest Job

Wow...we attended our state's Yellow Ribbon program this past weekend. It's a day that is full of info for the families of deploying soldiers.

If your spouse will be deploying, rest assured, there is so much help out there for the families. I was astounded. Business after business want to support those of us on the homefront while our loved ones are deployed.

I often have the "superwoman" syndrome...the "I can do this myself" mindset. Not this time. I won't do that to myself or my family. I WILL be utilizing the resources available to us.

I'm not looking forward to this time away from my husband, but I will focus on the positive aspects of it as best as I can.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: