JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Support the Cub Scouts & Military

REPOST: PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING!!!!

My son is in the Cub Scouts. This has been great for him because he is learning respect, to do his best, and that a Scout is a Scout...no differences in people. Of course, he has no clue that he's really learning this. He simply knows that he has fun...with camping, BB guns, earning patches, etc.

The Cub Scouts annual Popcorn Sale has begun. I love that 70% of the proceeds from the sales goes DIRECTLY back to my son's pack.

I am asking you to please support my son and his pack.

But..."I don't eat popcorn," you say. "Candied popcorn isn't that healthy for you," you say. Yea, yea, no worries. YOU don't have to eat it. YOU can actually choose a "military donation" option and have a sampler sent overseas to our troops!!!! The troops LOVE it because it is a comfort of home. (The military donation IS considered a charitable contribution and is tax-deductible.)

So, please, click the link and support my son, his pack, the Cub Scouts, AND the military!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: