JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DON'T Get Ripped Off by P90X or ChaLEAN Extreme


Don't Get Ripped Off On P90X ,Chalean Extreme or any other Beachbody product you see on eBay, Amazon, or Craig's List!

The only authorized sellers of Beachbody Programs like P90X and Ten Minute Trainer, Hip Hop Abs, and Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme are Independent Beachbody Coaches and Beachbody.

Team Beachbody Coaches are not permitted to sell on eBay, Amazon, or Craig's List, so when you buy on these sites, you may not be getting the real product! It could be a bootleg copy!


If you are paying less than the retail price of $119.85 for Chalean Extreme, P90X or $124.80 for Ten Minute Trainer, then you may not be getting the real thing, or it's used, or it is a coach in violation of their business agreement with Team Beachbody.

Many of the fakes have several things in common. If you see "NO NUTRITION GUIDE, NO CALENDER, NO WORKOUT GUIDE"...STAY AWAY!!! Its just not cost effective for the pirates out there to copy the guides, but it's easy to copy the DVD's.

Beachbody coaches don't just sell you a program, and forget about you. Everyone who buys one of our programs get's a free coach. Your coach's job is to help you be successful with your program. As a Beachbody Coach I have been assigned to help over 400 people, and I take my job very seriously.

Don't make the mistake of spending less to buy a product from an un-authorized seller. The extra $10 to $20 dollars you will spend with be worth it. If you purchase it through my website, it will come to you directly from Beachbody and will have the Team Beachbody Guarantee! Our products come with a 30-day money back guarantee...not to mention those guides are a very important part of the programs.

If you have any questions, you can contact me. I will be happy to help you pick a program that with be right for you!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought Chalean Extreme from Beachbody,com but I did not get any information about a coach.... :( Also, I tried to contact one, but almost 3 months have passed and I never heard of her...

Rochelle said...

Dolores,
I'm sorry to hear that you tried to contact someone unsuccessfully. If you will email me at coachro@beachbodycoach.com, I will get you set up. Your coach can be key to your success!
Blessings,
Rochelle