JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!


Is it weird to announce my own birthday? Perhaps. I don't care. I don't care because I turn 41 today!

I am here to tell any of you who are afraid of aging...DON'T BE!!!!!! I'm actually loving every minute of it. Granted, there ARE a few aches and pains that I didn't have 10 years ago, but I'm confident and comfortable in my own skin. Most 20-somethings can't say that...yet.

Enjoy life. Continue to strive for your dreams. Take care of yourself. It all pays off.

Now, I'm headed to Disney to spend the day with my son. Gonna scream my head off on some coasters!!!! Enjoy your day too!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday --

I'll be 41 in a few days as well! It's a great age and Pisces rock!

Doris

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Audrey said...

Well - I will be 47 in 2 months. You're still young!! When I turned 40 - my boys told me I wasn't old - for a tree. Got to love your kids.

Janet said...

Happy Birthday !! I just turned 47 last week.