JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Servant's Heart


It is my very nature to serve people...to nurture people...to help people. I can't see someone in need and not do something. Sometimes, as a result, I lose myself.

I am considered the strong one in my family. Whether a family member is dealing with a medical issue, financial instability, or anything else life may throw their way, I am the one that is looked to for advice and guidance. Sometimes, this can wear on my shoulders. As I try to hold everyone else up, I forgot to hold myself up.

It is a day-to-day struggle lately...between my brother's brain tumor, my mom's financial situation, my dad's "stuff," trying to homeschool, being the financial officer in my husband's company...you get the picture.

I'm trying to do it all...and have to be so careful to not lose myself. I have had an amazing year of transformation, not only physically, but mentally. I don't want to regress. I want to continue to move forward. I know that I am here to serve...that is my purpose, but if I don't take care of myself, who will I serve? It's a catch 22.

I'm very thankful for the stability that Beachbody has given me. I have this wonderful "virtual" family who supports me no matter what. I am forever grateful and can't imagine what this year would have been like for me without this outlet.

So, I will continue to serve...to nurture people...to help others grow. I have strong shoulders!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: