JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Nerve Has Been Touched!

Wow! If you read the "Purple State of Mind" post, there is a comment there from a lurker that has really touched a nerve with folks. I have had A TON of emails in response!!!

I thought it would be easier to respond here instead of sending emails.

It is really important to remember that everyone is on their own path. Nothing is wrong with the individual paths. One size does not fit all. I understand that many of you feel that "self-promotion" is rampant on the threads, but truly, folks, it's ok. Who cares. Don't let it bother you. Take it with a grain of salt.

I ask that each of you focus on your own journey. Make no comparisons. Don't feel badly about yourself because of pictures that others post. This is a big part of WHY we don't post our pictures too often. We don't want you to compare. It is not important.

I want you to get FIT AND HEALTHY for yourself...not because of a picture that you have seen of someone else. I want you to find your self-worth WITHIN yourself! I don't want you to feel the need to obtain it from others.

Feel free to email me if you need me to go more in-depth with my response.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: