JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Dazed & Confused in the Grocery Store

So, I ventured into the grocery store this weekend on a mission. Armed with my Feingold book, I planned to spend some time going up and down the aisles to find what is acceptable. Two hours later, I was in a daze in aisle 10, shaking my head, and wondering who's idea it was to try this thing. Perhaps a crowded, Sunday afternoon was not the best time to shop.

I literally stood in each aisle looking at my book, looking at the foods, looking at my book, highlighting the items that I found to make next time easier. I should have packed snacks and my iPod to sustain me. ;-)

I can say this...I ended up with almost everything I needed. The cart was full...and full of preservative-free foods. I bought lots of stuff so my son wouldn't feel like he was being deprived: chocolate pudding, ice cream, White Cheetos, Pringles, pretzels. Yep, we can still eat the stuff...the only difference is that I chose brands that don't put "crap" in their products.

I can say this...it wasn't much more expensive than what I usually spend...maybe $30. I was shocked. I really expected it to be more than that.

My next venture is to our Whole Foods Market to find the items that I couldn't get: bread, jelly, toothpaste. It may take me a few days to gather my strength to tackle that one.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mike Stickel said...

Tell me more about this Feingold book. I'm curious what book it is and what it's all about.