JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Shakeology Week

This week is SHAKEOLOGY WEEK on my blog. Why, you ask? Because I am a HUGE believer in it...and here is why...

I am preparing myself for my brother's 2nd brain surgery in less than a week. Last summer, when he had his 1st surgery, I was rather unprepared for how I would react to it. Because of the amount of complications incurred and a 5 week hospital stay, I did not take care of myself. I did not consciously do that, but the stress on my body was intense. As a result, I could barely eat. In truth, the only thing that I could easily handle was McDonald's cheeseburgers. I couldn't take vitamins because my stomach was a mess. I barely had veggies for 5 weeks. Barely is being generous.

So this time, I'm prepared (as well as I can be) for the stress. I'm expecting to not be able to eat. This time, however, I am taking a secret weapon!

SHAKEOLOGY!!!!!!

Even if I have to live on cheeseburgers again, I know that I'll be nutritionally covered with my vitamins, minerals, veggies, and a bunch of other things. It's my insurance in a single shake.

So, this week, I'll be showing YOU why I so strongly believe in this unique product.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: