JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Doing It for the Right Reasons


I have been scanning the BB threads lately and am seeing an alarming trend...lots of folks turning to "enhancers" of different kinds to "aid" their results. I'm not a proponent of these things and DO NOT take them. Let me be very clear...I'm NOT referring to BeachBody products, which are formulated and evaluated in very strict conditions.

As a wife and mom, it is my duty to be a good role model for my family. They need to see me eat healthy and workout. They need to see that those simple steps will lead to a healthy lifestyle. I do not have to put "enhancers" in my body to achieve my results.

The unfortunate truth is that "enhancers" can have known, or even unknown, adverse effects on our bodies. I will absolutely NOT put my health at risk for the sake of looking good, winning a contest, or fitting into a smaller pair of jeans. It isn't worth the risks.

To my coachees, PLEASE contact me before you decide to take "enhancers" outside of BB products. I would like the opportunity to discuss it with you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: