JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Do You See What I See?


I bought a new gadget: The Bodybugg.

Before last week, I had never heard of it. Then multiple people, mainly Chalene Johnson creator of ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Jam, started to endorse it. Hmmmmmm...thought I should look into it.

Only took me a day to make the decision to purchase it.

I'm a very black & white, visual person. It's simply the way my mind works. This contraption is RIGHT up my alley. It's completely in your face.

Basically it, very scientifically, tells you how many calories you burn per day...within 90% accuracy. The concept is simple: take in less calories than you burn and you'll lose weight. Take in more calories and you'll gain.

During times of high stress, I tend to play ostrich and not pay attention to what is going on with my body...if I stress eat. The Bodybugg helps prevent that because I will flat out know what I've burned. I won't be able to wake up one morning, look in the mirror, and say "What happened?"

It's very comfortable to wear...left upper arm. I personally don't sleep with it on, but you can. You then upload all the data into the Bodybugg website for analysis. It rocks!

Gone are the days of estimating what I "think" I've done. In fact, I wore it yesterday during Plyo X and burned LESS calories than I've been assuming I burned in the past. Ummmm...wow.

The program will tell you, based on your stats and goals, how many calories you need to burn a day. You then get your booty moving to make it to that goal by the end of the day. Remember, it does track ALL your calories expended, even at rest.

If you tend to be like me, I would strongly recommend The Bodybugg!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

online soma said...

i guess no matter how health-conscious we all are, there are times that we become careless about it.. so you're not the only one who needs to have this gadget. thanks for sharing. i want one for myself as well.