JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, June 22, 2009

My NEW Coaching Thread


I am spread out all over...in different forums, blog, email, Facebook, Twitter...to name a few. In an effort to consolidate everything and to be able to find important, pertinent info when you or I need it, I have started my own COACHING THREAD!

Will I still be available via email? Of course. Will I still be on Facebook? Come on, can anyone LIVE without FB? :P Will I still be on Twitter? Yep, I'll be doing my share of Tweets. Will I still blog? Now you are just being silly.

Huh...what's that? So what's the point of a coaching thread too?

Well, sometimes we just need more SPACE to say what we need to say. Space for YOU to post your meal plans and let me break them down. Space for YOU to vent about the bad food day. Space for ME to archive those great articles and information that WE may want quick access to. The list goes on and on. Oh, and page flips always feature a HOT GUY too...that's reason enough! (Come on, men, don't give me a hard time. It's MY thread, so I can have the hot guy! :D)

So, please join me. I don't care what you are doing for exercise...a program, the gym, outside activities, nothing and need to start. ALL ARE WELCOME!

My Coaching Thread
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: