JOIN the Beachbody REVOLUTION!!!!!!! WATCH THIS!!! It can CHANGE your life...if...you let it.

When you are done viewing, contact me!

***You must currently live in the US to be a coach.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Food Finds- YUM!!!!



Breakfast :

I am in love with Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal with skim milk. It has 9 gms of protein (not counting the milk) and 8 gms of fiber.

My newest breakfast love takes me 2 min (no joke) to make in the kitchen. I scramble 1/2 cup of EggBeaters. I make 1 Boca Breakfast patty. I put both in a Whole Wheat sandwich pocket by Kangaroo. This meal has less than 300 cal, about 30 gms of protein, less than 6 gms of fat, and the carbs are equivalent to one slice of bread! IT'S THE BOMB!!!!

Lunch :

I LOVE LOVE LOVE FlatOut Wraps!!! I really should take stock out. I fill it with lean meat, slice of skim mozz cheese, and fresh baby spinach. It is yummy and also very portable!!!!

My latest way of making the wraps is using Boca burgers or chicken patty as the protein. I am in love with these also.

The FlatOut Wraps taste awesome, have 9 gms of protein, and are equivalent to one slice of bread.

Dinner :

If you are game, tofu really is great to change things up a bit. It did take me some time to perfect making it, so you should also be patient with yourself.

Cheat snack :

I have found that putting fun-size Three Musketeers bars in the freezer are wonderful. I eat 3 at a time.

Another choice is Weight Watchers Chocolate Muffins. They are soooo chocolaty!

I've just discovered Guiltless Gourmet single serving cake mixes. They are new so may be hard to find. The fudge brownie one is AWESOME.

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Doug Hill said...

Awesome food ideas Rochelle! Thanks for the ideas. I'm always looking for stuff like this.

Much appreciated.